- Senior Artist Award - Academy of Fine Arts, Kolkata,2009.
- Drawing Award – Annual Exhibition BIRLA ACADEMY, Kolkata,2008
- Camel Art Teacher Award, 2002
- Certificate of Merit, College of Visual Arts, Kolkata, 1986
- Junior Fellowship, Ministry of Human Resource
- Development, Govt. of India, 1998 – 2000
DRAWINGS PUBLISHED IN: The Little Magazine, Delhi
- Volume iv issue 2 ,2003
- Volume v issue 2& 3 2004
- Volume v issue 4& 5 2004
- India in Verse-contemporary poetry from 20 indian languages.
- Diploma in Fine Arts, Indian College of Art & Draftsmanship
- Kolkata, 1986. 3 years course, College of Visual Arts,
- Kolkata, 1986 under the guide dance Of eminent painter SUBHAPRASANNA.
Participation Fortnight Artist by kolkataarthouse.com-kolkata 2013
Contemporary Art Show at chandigarh government museum- organized by ocherart.com. 2013
The Hidden Civilization - an online group show organized by indianartcollectors.com.2012
Bandhan, organized by kolkata Indian creative art and cultural academy At Nandalal Bose Galalry IICR kolkata 2012
- ARTIC VISION Mumbai,2012
- Annual xhibition,academy of fine arts kolkata 2011.
- Christmas celebration,at,SriArtGallary,kolkata,2011
- “Durga show” at La mere art gallery,kolkata.2011
- Exhibition at k2 art gallaery organized by aspect artgallery 2011. Exhibition organized by “Aspect art–birla Academy ”
- Kolkata 2011
- Exhibition organized by “Aspect art–birla Academy ”
- Kolkata 2010
- Exhibition organized by INFAC -LALIT KALA ACADEMY NEW DELHI 2010
- Exhibition organized by “Creative Wave – Academy of Fine Arts” Kolkata 2010
- Award Winners Show – Academy of Fine Arts Kolkata 2009
- ‘Portraits and Landscapes’ organized by “GANGES Eternal art,
- Bangalore – 2009 Exhibition organized by GORKY SADAN (35th Anniversary) in Gorky Sadan Exhibition Hall 2009
- Award Winners Show –SVIKRITI- Birla Academy , Kolkata 2008
- “Shree Art Gallay” kolkata 2008
- Exhibition organized by “GANGES Eternal art, Bangalore – 2008,
- “Photographer’s Gallery” Kolkata 2008
- ‘A Confluence of Art’ Organized by ‘Ganges Eternal Art’ – KARNATAKA Chithrakala Parishath – 2007.
- ‘MONSOON Art 07’ – Organized by – Concern India Foundation Sonar Bangla Hotel Kolkata 2007
- An exhibition– Organized by – Concern India Foundation _ Bangalore2007
- An exhibition organized by “Tribute To Durga” in Angan Art gallery Kolkata 2007
- SAMAKAL ART GALLERY – Organized by ‘LUNATE 07’.
- ‘Drawing Show’ – organized by ‘AKAR PRAKAR ART GALLERY’ - T.C. SONAR BANGLA HOTEL ART GALLERY – 2005.
- Small Format show Chemold Art Gallary Kolkata 2005 ‘Mixed Media Show’ organized by ‘AKAR PRAKAR ART GALLERY’ – I.T.C. Sonar Bangla Hotel Art Gallery - 2005.
- Annual Exhibition LALIT Kala Parishad Bishakhapathanm 1999
- Annual Exhibition, Artist Guild Hyderabad, A.P. 1998
- Annual Exhibition, Birla Academy of Art & Culture, Kolkata 1990, 1999, 2005,2006.2007.2008,2011
- Annual Exhibition, Academy of Fine Arts – 2004,2006 2008 2009
- Annual Exhibiton college of visual arts 1986
- COLOUR’S VALLEY-JEHANGIR ART GALLERY,MUMBAI 2013
- ALHADI AATJAN –Academy of fine arts kolkata 2013
- HUES OF SPRING Artist Centre Mumbai 2011.
- WEST TO EAST HALO HERITAGE ART GALLERY Kolkata 2010
- “TREND AND FORM” Birla Academy Show 2009.
- Academy of Fine Arts 2008.
- India Habitat Centre, New Delhi 2006
- Academy of Fine Arts, Kolkata, 2000,2001,2002,2003,2005,2007.
- Birla Academy of Arts & Culture, Kolkata, 2000,2002.
- Exhibition of Contemporary Young Artist, Gorky Sadan, Kolkata, 1999.
- ‘Exposition 97’ Sarat Sadan, Howrah, 1997 Sarat Sadan, Howrah, 2001.
DUET SHOW: Academy of Fine Arts, Kolkata, 1987.
ART CAMP: Kolkata 2007 2008, Darjeeling 2007
COLLECTION: Birla Academy Kolkata, Gorkey Sadan Kolkata, Chennai, Bangaluru, Mumbai, Dubai, Delhi
MY VOICE: The ancient civilization of the entire world, especially that of India, with their spectacular manifestations, creates an enchantment in me. Our age-old Indian philosophy, history, religion, folk-culture, literature, folk-art etc. stir the very core of my mind. In every nook and corner of my home state, West Bengal, folk climes have its presence felt. Hence, my utmost sincerity is to house those dew and dust strewn jewels into my compositions.