My work is reflection of my thinking. I working with variety of mediums to explore my theme, passion and love for my art. I have admirable creative and visual skills.
Areas of Experties:
- Clay Modeling
- Master of Fine Arts, from A.M.U., 2011. Gold Medal.
- Post –Graduate Diploma in Applied Art, 2009. A.M.U.
- Bachelor of Arts [Hons] Women’s College, A.M.U 2008.
- Research Scholar, A.M.U., 2014
- Group show “The Art People 2010” in Tranvanecore art gallery New Delhi.
- Group show “The Alchemy of Dreams” in Art Life gallery, Noida, 2012.
- Group show “Chitra kiran an exhibition of painting” at IVPA Art gallery, 2012 Aligarh.
- Art through Light, State Art Gallery, Hyderabad, 2012.
- Art through Light 2 an exhibition, State Gallery of Fine Arts, Hyderabad, 2014.
- Rajya Lalit Kala Academy, U.P, Keshtriya Kala pridrashni 2014-2015[Aligarh Region] in A.M.U.
- National Exhibition “Creative Venture”, Moinuddin Ahmad Art Gallery, A.M.U. February, 2015
- Group show ‘After Dream’, London, 2012
- Group show’ Artistry’, Chicago.
- 6th Varnika National Art competition in Ujjain, 2007.
- Participated in Fine Art Fair on Gandhi Jyanti, A.M.U, 2005-06
- Participated in Dastkari Mela, Women’s College, A.M.U. 2007
- AFFICHE-the poster competition in Aligarh Muslim university World Alumini Summit -2008.
- Painting competition on the theme of ‘Women hold up half the sky’ in Centre of Women Studies, A.M.U, 2008.
- Poster making Competition in International Conference on Open and Distance Learning for Social Justice, A.M.U-2011.
- Painting Event organized by the UGC Academic Staff College, M.U. 2011.
- National painting exhibition ART-NICHE by General education center, A.M.U. 2012.
- Art fair on the occasion of 50th golden jubilee at State Lalit Kala Academy, Lucknow, U.P. 2012.
- Parambh India’s 1st Student Art Festival at IGNCA New Delhi, 2014
- Aligarh Artist Show, MAAG, A.M.U, 2014.
- Agnipath All India Art Competition and Exhibition held at Gallery Artizen, Pyarelal Bhawan, New Delhi, 2015.
- Exhibition on the occasion of Sir Syed Day & Alumini Meet in Aligarh Muslim University, 2015.
- Three Day National workshop on Different techniques of Painting, in Fine Art A.M.U, 2008.
- National workshop ‘Artist in Residence’ in the Dept of Fine Art, A.M.U. 2008.
- Regional Painting Workshop in Dept of Fine art, A.M.U. Organized by Lalit Kala Academy, Lucknow, 2011.
- Participated in workshop on “Soft Skills” [Web Designing, Graphic Designing] organized by University Hobbies Workshop of Cultural Education Centre, A.M.U. 2015.
- Two days National Workshop on Research Methodology in A.M.U. 2015.
- Six Days National Workshop and Exhibition on Madhubani Art- Tradition and Fusion, 11-16 April at Moinuddin Ahmad Art Gallery, Aligarh Muslim University. 2016.
- Presented a Paper entitled “Liberty of Women: Religious and Societal Perspective” One day National Seminar on the theme of Vulnerability of the Contemporary Women: Current Scenario” Organized by Zakir Hussain Foundation, Aligarh, 2014.
- Presented a Paper entitled “Revival of the Human Value in Context of Art: India & West” in 11th One day National Seminar on the theme of Service to Humanity: Priority, Need & Relevance, Organized by Zakir Hussain Foundation, Aligarh, 2015.
- Presented a Research Paper entitled “Importance on Fine Art Education as a Career Option Today” in 9th International Conference on “Changes in Fine Art Education: Past, Present& Future” Organized by Kriti Kala Sansthan, Agra, 2015.
- Paper titled ‘A Treatise on the Drawings of the Indian Artist’ pub in ‘Sedhantiki’ India’s Leading Refereed Quarterly Bilingual Journal, 2005 July- Sep, vol-16. ISSN 0974-8504.
- Titled on ‘ RAMACHANDRAN – a mesmerizing vision of nature’ In Shri Prabhu Pratibha Research Journal of Humanities intellectual effort towards social values, July- September 2012, Year: 4 Vol.: 3, No. : 16, ISSN: 0974-522X, Editor: Prabuddha Mishra, Pub by: Pratibha Prakashan, Allahabad.
- Titled on ‘Concept of Tree- An Interpretation by Indian Contemporary Artist’ in PARISHEELAN A Refereed Quaterly Research Journal, Jan-Jun 2012, Vol- V111 No- 1 & 2, ISSN 0974 7222, Chief Editor Anjani Kumar Mishra Pub by Suruchi Kala Samiti, Varanasi, U.P.
- Certificate of Merit for Good Academic Performance [fine art] Women’s College Aligarh, 2008.
- Memorial Gold Medal for Securing Highest Marks in M.F.A. 2011, A.M.U.
- University Medal for Standing First at the M.F.A. Examination in 2011.