I am a photographer based in Mumbai. I have worked as a freelance photographer on a range of projects which includes – Fashion, product, e – commerce, portfolio, travel/street, architectural and candid. My photographs were selected for a digital display at the Louvre museum, Paris. After passing out my secondary high school from Jai Hind College Mumbai, I completed my graduation in film making from the Zee Institute of media and arts. I have directed many short films and one of them ‘Time’s Equation’ was selected for the finals at the Mumbai International film festival, 2014.
Currently working as a freelance photographer in Mumbai on various projects – Fashion, e – commerce, Product, Portfolio, Events, Architectural, Food and Travel photography.
- Class X – Passed with 84 % -Bombay Cambridge School, Malad (W), Mumbai - 2010
- Class XII – Passed with 75 % (Humanities) – Jai Hind College (Mumbai) - 2012
- Graduate from Zee Institute of Media and Arts, Mumbai.
- B.A. (Hons) in Film Making
- Cohort –2012 - 2015
- Adobe Photoshop
- Microsoft office
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Windows Movie maker
- Research work
- Hardworking Persuasive
- Love to explore and work with different people and environment
- Strong Concepts
- Good communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Creative writing
- Good and cooperative at team work