My journey as an artist begun few years back, when I started exploring my inner self. At that point of time, painting came as a gift in my life, I am a self taught Artist born in vibrant land of Rajsthan and brought up in Kolkata, land of art and culture. Drawing and painting has always been my passion. Now my passion has become my profession. Art is something that brings serenity in my mind. Whatever I paint, is a just creation of my thoughts and imagination. All my paintings are reflection of my thinking pattern and all are in meditative state .Basically I paint in acrylic medium. My world of painting is full of life and colours. My artworks are reflection of my inner world. Through painting I get connect to my higher self that is GOD(love). I believe painting is, one of the best medium of self healing. Art as a therapy takes one from depression to wellness. Whenever I need peace, I paint Buddha, similarly for realizing true inner meaning of love, I paint Radha Krisna. In one of my art work I have shown..Krishna's love for Radha, Rukmani and Meera and Gopies were always the same....never dependent on association.In other words God's love for all is the same...Only love is real...and LOVE IS GOD. If I feel low in power and to raise power within I paint Durga. I along with other people I make info graphics to spread awareness about meditation and its benefits.
QUALIFICATION IN PAINTING:
- Self taught (Trained under guidance of an eminent artist)
- B.Com (Hons) in 2003.
- 2 Year Diploma in Fashion designing from INIFD Kolkata
- 2017-Prayas ,Gurgoan
- 2017 -Jaipur art centre,Jaipur
- 2017-Jaipur art centre organized by Anjana
- 2015-Academy of fine arts kolkata
- 2015- Chemould Art Gallery, Kolkata
- 2014 – Shree Art Gallery, Kolkata
- 2014-Gaganendra Art Gallery, Kolkata
- 2013-Chemould Art Gallery, Kolkata
- 2013-Academy of Fine arts kolkata