Swati Joshi Phatak
Swati Joshi Phatak, born in 1972, originally hails from Lucknow but now resides in Delhi. She runs art classes and takes part in group shows. Specialized in watercolour on paper, the artist carves out the positive aspects of life in her paintings, despite being from a field other that fine arts, the artist has a fine grasp on the synchronicity of colours. The themes revolving around the subject of meditation, photo realism, light, and peace interest the artist. Constantly on the move due to an army background, the artist changes the subject of the theme according to the area or the respective culture. This provides the artist with the endless possibility for her paintings.
- Sc. ( Holkar Science College, Indore.)
- Diploma inComputers (ICS, Indore)
- Elementary and Intermediate drawing exams from Maharashtra.
- MBA (Education Administration, Symbiosis, Pune)
I am also involved in poetry and writing and got the opportunity of recitation in an open mic event at IHC, New Delhi.
Wrote many articles on Sulekha.com
Art Work Profile: Though I am not a fine art student, but my interest in art made me learn at every opportunity.
Attended the art workshops conducted by Delhi artist, Rohit Sharma at India Habitat Centre, New Delhi.
Participated in The Following Group Exhibitions:
- Aarambh, May 2014 Foyer, IHC, New Delhi
- Aarambh, May 2014 Open Palm Court, New Delhi
- Symphony, Oct 2014 Devlalikar Art Gallery, Indore
- Portrait Art, Feb 2015 The Art Place, Gurgaon
- Panorama, Apr 2015 AIFACS, New Delhi
- Amalgam, May 2015 The Art Place, Gurgaon
- Aarika, Jun 2015 Convention Foyer, IHC, New Delhi
- Panorama, Oct 2015 Lalit Kala Academy, New Delhi
- Portrait Art, Feb 2016 Lokayata Art Gallery, New Delhi
- Aarika, June 2016 Convention Foyer, IHC, New Delhi