- Worked as Assistant Manager at Kotak Mahindra Bank in Jamshedpur Branch for 2 years - Responsible for customer service related with Account Handling, FD & RD Acquisition, new account source and other banking trades
- More than 3 years’ experience in customer service and dealing in banking trades
- Strong customer Handling, Team Building, Communication, Presentation & Interpersonal Skills
- Conducting hands on training for new employee or trainee
|Software Packages||Finnacle (B-CIF, ABBS)|
|Reporting Tools||MS Power Point, MS Word, MS- Excel, MS-Access|
|Mar 2013 – Mar 2015||Kotak Mahindra Bank Jamshedpur Jharkand|
|Dec 2011 – Mar 2013||HDFC BANK Main Branch Jamshedpur Jharkhand|
Management Summer Internship project in Reliance Mutual Fund
Title: To gauge the Mutual Fund business potential in existing classic IFAs & guide them in revamping the same in East & West Singhbhum
Duration: 4 Weeks
Project Learning Outcome:
- Enhanced my knowledge regarding the mutual fund schemes, funds, NAV and different types of distributors also
- The method company is using for investment
- Learned to maintain the shareholders database of the company
|Qualification||Board/University||Institution||Year of Completion||Marks (%)|
|MBA||Jyoti Vidyapeeth Women’s University, Jaipur||Jyoti Vidyapeeth||2011||70%|
|B. Com||Ranchi University||Karim city college, Ranchi||2008||58.12|
|XII||CBSE||Kasidih High School, Ranchi||2005||58|
|X||CBSE||Kasidih High School, Ranchi||2003||63%|
- Title: A detailed study on Reliance diversification and expansion in Mutual Funds, Infrastructure and Power & Gas.
Workshop brief: A detailed study done on the strategy followed by Reliance for its diversification and market study of the key players in the market in the three segments mentioned above.
- Title: Talent Application in Career Building
Workshop brief: A detailed presentation on Planning, Organizing, Directing and controlling the activities related to one’s Job and how to build an effective team.
- Title: How to be an Effective Manager
Workshop brief: The workshop dealt with various ways of handling office conflict, how to handle work stress, how to be a team player.
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
- 1st Position in Painting Diploma Course
- 3rd Position in HR Quiz Competition in 2010
- 2nd position in NEN LOGO Competition in Feb 2010 & also NEN & Jayoti Sung Member
- Super performer (Topper) for consistently 3 months during the tenure at HDFC Bank