Travelure – Pro Travel Photographer
Next stop: Stockholm/Amsterdam
I am all about experiential Travel Photography and Travel Writing. My travel photography makes destinations desirable and my passion is to capture the sights, sounds and stories of the places I visit.
I have been featured as a Master Craftsman in Smart Photography (May 2012) and in Asian Photography (February 2012) – leading photography magazines of India. I relish the varied challenges meted out by the diverse images I capture. These images straddle a vast range – cityscapes, landscapes, ruins, heritage, wildlife, street, people, nightscapes, and much more.
In my travel writing, I stay clear of the usual 10 things to do, 15 landmarks, 12 tips, etc. I recently made a weeklong visit to Mauritius on Mauritius Tourism’s invite.
Who am I?
A Pro Travel Photographer;
A Canon Photo Mentor;
A Times Passion Trails Experience Architect (An initiative by The Times of India, India’s leading national daily, to allow people to live their passion);
A Photo Tour Leader (Have led photo tours to Tanzania, Goa, Ladakh, etc. Have led over 40 photo-tours);
A Photo Educator (Have conducted specialised MasterClasses on Travel, Fashion and Architectural Photography at numerous venues across India like Jaipur, Delhi, Goa, IIT Kharagpur, etc. Have conducted over 100 photo-workshops);
A Photo Jurist (Some of the contests I have judged are #CanonPhotomarathon2012, #TimesPassionTrails (Wildlife) Contest 2014, #Canonphotomarathon2015).
- Millennium Dreams at Alliance Francaise, Gurgaon;
- Millennium Dreams at India Photo Archive Foundation, Gurgaon;
- Millennium Dreams at Rapid Metro Stations, Gurgaon;
- CLICK at DLF Place, New Delhi
Routinely Published in:
Conde Nast Traveller, National Geographic Traveller, JetWings International, Travel Plus, Huffington Post, Smart Photography, The Times of India, The Indian Express, Terrascape, Asian Photography, etc.
Photography and Travel Writing Awards:
- Grand Prize Winner – National Geographic Traveller’s GetOutThere Photo Essay Contest.
- Winner – India’s biggest blogging contest – Cox & Kings’ #GrabYourDreams (Season 2).
- Winner – Indian Institute of Interior Decorators (IIID) Photography Award;
- Runner-up – Lonely Planet Instagram Contest;
- Photography Project Grant Awardee – #NeelDongreTrust.