ANMOL MATHUR was born and raised in RAIPUR (INDIA) and now resides in INDORE, INDIA . As a child, ANMOL found immense pleasure in painting and drawing. This recreative activity soon blossomed into a passionate hobby, as his interest in artistic interpretations and depictions grew.
Previously, ANMOL worked in the events industry and at other establishments that are work promotional activity of brands for their high reputation in the event industry. While working, he kept exploring different paint mediums and decided to finally turn his passion for art into a profession in 2012. Since that day, there has been no looking back.
Being an admirer of Mother Nature, ANMOL loves spending time outdoors. His Graphic paintings AND OIL paintings are inspired by outdoor ventures, usually an evening walk in his neighboring hills and fields, and inspiration is drawn from his surroundings and everyday life. He often prepares sketches or small “en plein air” studies on location with the intention of capturing colour and light. A lot of the sketches and studies, along with the art is natural and god gift , translate into bigger in facebook promotions of paintings. Making critical decisions with almost every brush stroke, he transforms a blank canvas into a beautiful landscape.
ANMOL has experimented with several mediums, such as OIL , POSTER, and watercolour, AND GRAPHIC but oils tend to be his most preferred medium. Being a self-taught and self-represented artist gives him the freedom and proficiency to express himself with GRAPHIC and other mediums, his work has evolved through his own personal experience. The internet has always been his greatest source of information and techniques. He strives to improve his craft with every new landscape or wildlife picture he paints.
ANMOL is primarily an POSTER COLOR painter AND DRAWING. His work is currently represented at the
- Key Skills: Adobe Photoshop CS5, Graphic Artist,Modern Artist(abstract),
- Contemporary Artist.
- Working as freelancer artist.
- Graphic design
- A thorough professional with a proactive attitude, capable of thinking out of the box, generating new ideas.
- Ability to analyse and interpret market trends and forge niche marketing strategies.
- Deft in dealing with clients and ensuring maximum client satisfaction.
- Motivated by internal standards of excellence to overachieve expectations and exceed all set goals.
- Well organised with exceptional communication and people management skills.
- Radisson hotel Group exhibition in Indore India, 2012
- Agneepath art society Group Show of Contemporary Artitsts at Artizen Art Gallery, New Delhi India, 2015
- Agneepath art society All india National exhibition, New Delhi India, 2015
- Artzone national group exhibitions, ludhiana india.2015
- 2nd National Group Art Exhibition 2016 AIFACS gallery, New Delhi India, 2016
- All India painting compitition my art my passion in New Delhi India, 2016
- AJ's Recycled, Art Restoration, Damage Restoration Service (United States of America) 2016
- Bachlor of Arts from Swami Vevekananda University Sagar M.P. (India)
- Graphic & Web Design, RCA Academy, Indore, 2009
- 12th from MP Board, 2007
- 10th from MP Board, 2005
- Participating Macbeth drama in Rajwada Indore in 2012-12-19
- Graphic design and Photo editing.
- VFX Workshop in Frammeboxx Animation Studio Indore in 2008
- AutoDeskMaya Workshop in Frameboxx Animation Studio Indore 2009
- Father’s Name: late Ashok kumar mathur
- Date of Birth: 12/2/1988
- Hobbies: Listening Music, Photography, paintings
- Languages: Hindi, English