Indian Contemporary Artist
Born in 1973 in Odisha, Biswajit Panda is an emerging artist resides and functions in Delhi. Panda Graduated in Performing Art (Sitar) From Prachin Kala Kendra Chandigarh. After that he got the Higher Study under the Guidance of Pt. Biswajit Roy Chaudhary. At Sri Ram Bharatiya Kala Kendra, New Delhi.
- He got the formal training in Fine Art Under the Guidance of Sir S. S. Kukkal (PanjabratanAwadi) from 1998 to 2005 at Noida Stadium, U.P.
- Nehru Yuva Kendra Noida : 2007
- SankraVidya Kendra, Delhi 2009
- P.S. International School, Delhi 2012.
- Lalit Kala Academy, New Delhi - 2014 Oct., (BrughedSympony)
- Lalit Kala Academy, New Delhi- 2016(Celestial Canvas)
- Selection at Agora Gallery,Newyork (USA) for 2018
- Selection at Brick Lane Gallery,London for 2018
- Indian Habitat Centre, April, 2010
- Indian Habitat Centre, MAY 2011
- Epic Centre, 2011
- Korean Cultural Centre, 2014
- Delhi university 2009
- India water week, Hotel Ashoka, 2012
- Art Life Gallery 2013
- Art Life Gallery 2014
- Art Life Gallery 2015
- Art Life Gallery 2016
- Got First Prizes in Indo Swiss Competition 2013 in Delhi
- Got the First Prize in India Heritage Competition in 2014
- Many of my work have given to art lovers in India and abroad. My art works were highly appreciated and also collected by IPCA (Ila Panda Arts Centre), Bhubaneswar,Odisha.Some Private Collectors are also involved in my works, uk, usa, india.
- Organized by German Embassy in Delhi
- Art Camp by Lalit Kala Academy, New Delhi 2015
- Interviewed by many television channels such as Star Plus, O.T.V., E.T.V., & F. M. Radio.
- Panda is Teaching as an Art Teacher in D.P.S. International, Saket, New Delhi Since 2006