BORN: 1962 (Parli Vaijanath, Maharashtra, India)
- 1980: Art Teacher Diploma,
- 1983: G.D. Art (Drawing &Painting )
- 1985: Post. Dip. In Art Education Sir J. J. School of Art, Mumbai.
- 1983: Awarded 22nd State Art Exhibition, Maharashtra, Mumbai.
- 1985: Awarded Silver Jubilee State Art Exhibition, Maharashtra, Mumbai.
- 1986-87: Awarded “Research Grant’’ in print making by LKA New Delhi.
- 1996: E. Schlesienger Award, Mumbai.
- 2002: Awarded Link Programme. Visited Glasgow, UK by the British Council in collaboration with the Cymroza Art Gallery , Mumbai
- 1990, 92, 95, 98, 2001, 2008 ,2013: Jehangir Art Gallery, Mumbai.
- 1994: Cache Art Gallery, Mumbai.
- 1995: Calangute, Goa.
- 2000: Art Walk Gallery, Mumbai.
- 2013: “Between Earth and Sun” at Jehangir Art Gallery.
SELECTED INTERNATIONAL EXHIBITION:
- 1987, 88, 89, and 91: Mini Print International Exhibition, Spain.
- 1990, 94, 96, 2003: International Print Biennale Bharat Bhavan, Bhopal, India.
- 1993: Second Teajeagon Triennale, South Korea. ( Invitee )
- 1994, 96: Biennale Exhibition of Print, Wakayama, Japan.
- 1995: 17th International Print Exhibition, Kanagawa, Japan
- 1994, 96: International Trienniale of Graphic Art Cracow, Poland. ( Invitee )
- 1995: XII Edizione, Premo Internazional Biella Per Lincisione, Italy. ( Invitee )
- 2000: 2nd International Small Engraving Salon by Floren Museum, Romania. ( Invitee )
- 2001: Contemporary Indian Painting, Tradition to Modemity Fulda, Germany. ( Invitee )
- 2002: Invited to a permanent collaboration & constant participation to annual engraving salons Floren Museum, Romania.
- 2007: “Art Expoo” New York (USA) by Articulate Gallery Mumbai.
- 2013: The Drawing Box inaugural show in Mumbai.
- 2014: International drawing box show at Thailand, Italy, Phillipines, Ireland.
- 2014: International show-“Drawing Box” held at Artist Centre & Sir J.J. School of Art, Mumbai
- 2014: International drawing camp at Nagothane.
- 1987, 88: Bajaj Art Gallery, Mumbai.
- 1988: Monsoon Show Jehangir Art Gallery, Mumbai.
- 1985, 86, 87, 88, 90, 91, 92, 93, and 95: National Exhibition LKA, New Delhi.
- 1988: Sarala’s Art Center, Madras.
- 1989, 90: Jehangir Art Gallery, worldwide Fund for Nature
- 1990: Arvindo Art Gallery, New Delhi.
- 1996, 97, 98: 30th Anniversary Exhibition, Birla Academy of Arts & Culture, Calcutta.
- 1995-2002: Art Access Week, Birla Academy, Mumbai.
- 2003: Inaugural Show, Kalahita Art Gallery, Hydrabad..
- 1996, 97: Xal Foundation at Cymroza Art Gallery, Mumbai.
- 1996: 50 Years as an Art Critic – Dnyaneshwar Nadkarni’s Jehangir Art Gallery, Mumbai.
- 1997: 50 Years Art in Mumbai, National Gallery of Modern Art Mumbai.
- 1998: 50 Years as an Art Critic – A.R. Kanagi, Jehangir Art Gallery.
- 1999: “Ganesha’’ Birla Academy of Arts & Culture, Mumbai, Ahmedabad.
- 2000: “Print Expression’’ Cymroza Art Gallery, Mumbai.
- 2001: “Kala Ghoda Festival’’, NGMA, Mumbai.
- 2003: Mumbai- Glasgow Print Exhibition all over India & UK by British Council & Cymroza Art Gallery, Mumbai.
- 2007: “Art Expoo’’ New York (USA) by Articullate Gallery, Mumbai.
- 2009: “DEEDS” Monsoon Art Show, Mumbai.
- 2013: “ABMVS” Present A Grand Exhbition of Print Making, Mumbai.
- 2013: Initiatives &participation, a grand Exhibition of Print Making show at JAG, Mumbai.
- 2015: “Plato Graphic Expressions” by India’s top Print Makers, JAG, Mumbai.
- 2015: Inaugrated - “LOKNETA Jivan Bhavan” Exhibition at Balgandharva Art Gallery, Pune
- 2015: Invited at the Marathwada Art Festival, Mumbai.
- 2016: “WITHIN REACH” a group show of Eminent & emerging artists at Gallery NAVYA & Burgundy Consultancy, Delhi.
- 2016: “Art Hub” inaugural show by ICAC Worli, Mumbai.
- 1987: India Contemporary Artist Exhibition & Auction organized by Blind Association, Chennai.
- 1993, 96: Independent International Print Exhibition of Auction Kanagawa, Japan.
- 2010: Art for Dignity Auction 2010 – Samabhavana Society, Mumbai.
- 2013: “Art For Skin” fund raising on Painting, Pune.
WORKSHOP & CAMPS:
- 1987: Print making workshop by British Council & LKA Madras with John Crooster & James Colhger of UK
- 1994: Water Colour Camp at Harihareshwar organised by Artists center, Mumbai.
- 1997: All India Artist workshop by “Aaj Udaipur’’
- 2000: Viscosity Workshop by Raheja School of Art, Mumbai.
- 2004: Painting Camp at National Park by Kalavishkar, Mumbai
- 2006: All India Print Making Camp LKA Chennai.
- 2007: All India “Wood Block’’ Carving Camp, Udupi by LKA , Chennai & Manipal University & Artist Foram, Udupi.
- 2007: All India Artists Camp, Swaraj Sansthan, Bhopal.
- 2010 ; Viscosity Workshop was held under Madhukar Munde. Raheja School of art Mumbai.
- 2013:“EDITION MAKING” print making camp by LKA at Chennai & Bhartiyar University at Pondicherry.
- 2013: “Aquatint Etching” workshop conducted and delivered Lecture & slideshow at Vasai Vikasini College.
- 2015: “Graphic Print Making Workshop” PPT and talk at Yeshwant Kala Mahavidyalaya, Aurangabad.
- 2015: Invited workshop on oil pastels by LalithLajmi and internationally acclaimed Indian Artist Prof. Madhukar Munde by classmate Art Academy in Mumbai Pune and Ahmedabad.
- Florem Museum- Romania, Modern Art Gallery, Kanagawa & Wakayama –Japan, Premo International BiallaPerLincisione-Italy, LKA-New Delhi & Chennai, Air India, Reliance Industries, Bharat Bhavan- Bhopal, Enron, L & T, Godrej, British Council-Chennai, Xal Praxis Foundation- Mumbai, Jindal Art Foundation, Bandra Talkies, Sarla’s Art Center- Chennai, Birla Communication.
- Many other, private collections in India & Abroad.