- Advanced Diploma in Interior Design from Sanskriti, Mumbai. Certified course in folk art painting from Singapore.
- Qualification: B.Com and Materials management from IIMM Bangalore.
- Painting` A Rainy day’ selected by American Musician Frank Bango as front CD cover for his latest album released in New York.
- Paintings selected in juried art exhibition in Cherry Hill, New Jersey USA.
- Invited for exhibiting in Santa Fe USA by the World art Foundation.
- Interview printed in Indian Talent Magazine in 2014.
- Art collectors from countries like Singapore, USA, UK and India, most of who have been repeat buyers.
- Paintings selected by United Nations to be exhibited in Expo Milan 2015.
- Painted selected to be displayed in Paris City Hall in 2016 in conjunction with the International Women’s day 2016.
- Art Times a group exhibition at Coomarswamy Hall, Kala Ghoda in November 2013.
- Artefact exhibition at Goa Kala Academy, Goa in May 2013.
- Art Bloom Juried Exhibition, New Jersey, USA.
- Solo show Cherry Hill, New Jersey.
- 2015- Painting selected for exhibiting in Italy at Expo Milan May 2015.
- 2015- Exhibition Gaia at Gallery Amarrage , Paris during the COP21 meet in Paris.
- 2016- Exhibition Gaia in Paris City Hall.
Artist Statement: Creativity takes courage! I am following my passion for painting. We live in a world full of tensions and unrest. I like to paint images that are an celebration of the hopeful and cheerful aspects of life. Acrylic paint being my chosen medium, I like to experiment with different techniques. My romantic paintings have been my best sellers.
Testimonials: “This painting is gorgeous! It looks awesome online, but the colors are so much more vivid in person. It looks fantastic hanging on my white wall- I get so many compliments! Manjiri was a great help. Great communication. Product shipped fast."… Alex H. "Truly a beautiful and inspirational piece that I am happy to admire every day. The colors are brilliant and the painting has a lot of depth. Manjiri is a very talented artist. ".....Katie Knot. "Many thanks to Manjiri for sending the item so fast. It was a gift for my parents and they absolutely loved it. I will recommend her shop any day." …Rajat Mittal "Love the vibrant colors! Excellent artist!!"…Debra Foster.