Date of Birth: 27th November, 1975
- Diploma in Fine Arts from "Indian Society of Oriental Arts"
- Annual Exhibition of Indian Society of Oriental Art in 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005
- Annual Exhibition of Academy of Fine Arts - 2002, 2003, 2005 & 2007
- First Group Exhibition in the Year of 1997
- Group Exhibition of Academy of Fine Arts - 2000, Jan - 2003, Dec - 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006
- 'RAPPORT" Group of Exhibition in 2002
- Annual Exhibition of South Central Zone Cultural Centre - 2007
- Work Shop - Indian National Forum of ART and CULTURE - 2008.
- Annual Exhibition of Academy of Fine Arts - 2008 "PASPECTIVE" Group of Exhibition in 2008 "Colours of Bengal" Group of Exhibition if July - 2008 "Autumn Mystique" Group Exhibition in 2008
- Contemporary Art of Display Gallery K2 Exhibition with Paresh Maity, Subrata Gangopadhaya, S. Pradhan Singh & Others in October - 2008
- Young Artist Show at Gallery K2 Curator - Anirudh Chari in January - 2009.
- Workshop on 'Kolkata Marathon" Art Camp - Organized by - Gallery Katayun in February - 2009 & 2010.
- Group Exhibition of ARDSI Calcutta Chapter with Jogen Chowdhury, Samir Aich and others at Haytt Regency Kolkata in November 2009.
- A solo Exhibition at The Promenade Lounge - Taj Bengal, Kolkata in - January 2010
- Annual Exhibition of Birla Academy of Art & Culture - 2011.
- Contemporary Art Exhibition at Gallery K2 in April - 2011.
- Art Mela at Gallery K2 in November - 2011.
- Annual Exhibition of Academy of Fine Arts - December 2011.
- Annual Exhibition of Academy of Fine Arts - July 2012.
- Sponsored by Gallery K2 at Bengal Chamber of Commerce, Kolkata. January - 2012.
- Participate the group show at Lalit Kala Akademi, Rabindra Bhavan, New Delhi, in 2014. 2nd Annual Exhibition of Emami Cheasel - February 2015.
- Nirbana Promoting the Affordable cortemporary Indian Art Exhibition, in 7th Sep, 2014. The Lexicon Art show in 9th Sep, 2014.
- Group Exhibition Academy of Fine Arts in 28th April, 2015.
- Annual Exhibittion of State Academy in 01st Feb, 2016.
- “She can and she Will” at Art Spice Gellery, New Delhi, 2017
- Participation in an auction to celebrate 70 years og Diplomatic Relations between India and Russia Consulate in Kolkata, 2017. My work entitled 'Matrioshka Dreams' sold for the highest amount at the auction.