- € 949.95
- € 949.95
- € 1,519.92
- € 949.95
- € 949.95
- € 949.95
- € 1,519.92
- € 1,804.92
- € 1,139.94
- € 1,481.93
- € 1,519.92
- € 797.96
DATE OF BIRTH: 6th July, 1955 (Punjab, India)
- Diploma (Five Years) in applied Art, equivalent to Master degree in Applied Art from the Govt. college of Art, Panjab University, Chandigarh,1979.
- 1980-83: All India Exhibition of Original Drawings
- 1981: Chandigarh Lalit Kala Academy Award, 1981
- 1986: 58th All India AIFACS Award
- 1991: 63rd All India AIFACS Award
- 1992-1996: All India Exhibition, Himachal State Museum, Shimla
- 1993: Annual Exhibition Award, Punjab LKA Chandigarh, 1993
- 2002-03: Chandigarh Lalit Kala Akademy& AIFACS Award
- 2004: 4th Northern Region camlin Art Exhibition Award (Professional Category, Mixed Media)
- 2012: Senior Fellowship in the Field of Painting ( Visual Art) 2012-2013 Ministry of Culture, Government of India - Awardee : Prabhinder Lall
EXHIBITION INTERNATIONAL LEVEL:
- Contemporary Artist from India – Presented by the Art rays – 11 -15 March 2013
- Nehru-Wangchuk Cultural Center, (Embassy of India) Thimphu, BHUTAN
- Bhutan International Symposium 2014, Art Camp- Seminar- Exhibition from 08-11 June 2014 at Nehru Wangchuk Cultural Centre Art Gallery, Embassy of India Thimpu, BHUTAN
- NEPAL ART COUNCIL – 5th International Art Festival from 02-05 February 2015 at Nepal Art Council, Babarmahal, Kathmandu, NEPAL
- Tellus Art Org. Fusion Group Show by Swedish And Punjabi Artists in Collaboration with The Chandigarh Museum & Art Gallery, Chandigarh 01-05- March 2009.
- Painter of the 14th fortnight PRABHINDER LALL. January 16 to 31, 2011.
- North Zone Cultural Centre, Patiala Ministry of Culture. Government of IndiaOrganized by Round the year workshops of Painting & Sculpture by Masters of Fortnight duration each at Kalagram, Manimajra, Chandigarh.PAINTER of the 14th fortnight PRABHINDER LALL.
- Senior Artists Camp and Mauritius Astist camp 15.16.17, March 2011. Organized by All India Fine Arts & Crafts Society, Rafi Marg, New Delhi.
- W-AFPIAAP, PrabinderLall,Counselors– IndiaWall for peace in the 20th ISTANBUL FAIR.
- The International Art Project 30th October – 7th November – 2010, ISTANBUL, TURKEY.
- INCHEON-2016 International Art & Design Invitational Exhibition the prospect of Globalization of Art & Design for the age of convergence of the 21st century. The Korea Association of Art & Design PARTICIPANT: PRABHINDER LALL, INDIA
- The 30th ASROPA International Art Exhibition.Sandol Art Centre, W Gallery in Gunsan South Korea Exhibition -15-21 December 2015, 70 Countries 205 Artists.
EXHIBITION NATIONAL LEVEL:
- 1978,1980,1986,1991,1997,2000: All India Exhibition of Art AIFACS, New Delhi.
- 1978, 1983, 1987, 1988, 1991, 1994, 1996, 1999, 2007 & 2008: All India Exhibitions by Indian Academy of Fine Art, Amritsar.
- 1979-1980, 1981, 1983, 1992: National Exhibitions of Art, New Delhi.
- 1987-1989, 1992, 1996: Annual Exhibitions of State Museum, Shimla.
- 1995: All India Drawings Exhibitions, PLKA & NZCC.
- 2004: Octave India Exhibition, LKA, New Delhi.
- 2008-09: Cross Country, National Exhibition of Artcurated by PriyaDarshini Sharma, November 20-30, 2008 at Durbar Hall Art Centre, Kochi, Kerala, January 16-26, 2009 at Travancore Art Gallery, New Delhi by Kerala LalithkalaAkademi, Thrissur, Kerala.
- 1st International Drawing& Graphic Prints Exhibition 2011.March 1- March 4. 2001. Organized by Govt. College of Art & Govt. Museum & Art Gallery, Chandigarh India and SODEFA, Chandigarh.
- Commemorative Art Exhibition 2011, 150 years of income tax in nation. Building showcase art work of prominent artists from Chandigarh and New Delhi 13th- 15th May 2011 at the galleries of Punjab Arts Council Sector 16, Rose Garden, Chandigarh.
- A Group of Senior & Junior Artists,June 2015 ArtSpace, MOHALI Punjab.
- Individual Expressions 01,An Exhibition of Paintings, Print & Sculptures 23-29 April 2012 at Lalit Kala Akademi Rabindra Bhawan New Delhi, India.
- Art Exhibition UNTITLED ALL INDIA ART EXHIBITION of International and National Reputed Artist at the Punjab Art Council, Chandigarh, 23-28 November 2014.
- Individual Expression 03 Workshop – Exhibition 26-28 May 2015 at Modern Art Exhibition Naggar, Kullu H. P.
- Expressions 12 Journey -6 Exhibition of Paintings Birla Academy of Art & Culture 12-17 May 2015.
- THE CREATORS An Exhibition of Art works, A Tribute to S. Shiv Singh 24-27 July 2015.
- KALA SPARSH,Group Show of Contemporary Artists July 11-15, 2016 Visual Art Gallery India Habitat Centre Lodhi Road,New Delhi 110003.
INDIAN & SWEDISH ARTISTS:
- Individual Expressions 02 an Exhibition of Painting,Prints,Sculptures 31 March -05 April 2015.
- THE REASON TO EXIST 1 – 13 March 2016 Robina Cummunity Art Gallery City of Gold Coast AUSTRALIA
- SPECTRUM 2016 Exhibition – An Exhibition of Paintings & Sculptures Auditorium, Jehangir Art Gallery, Mahatma Gandhi Road, Mumbai 400001 10-16 MAY 2016
- All India Art Exhibition at Indian Academy of Fine Arts Amritsar ,Punjab 22-25 May 2016
CAMPS NATIONAL LEVEL:
- 1979 Carol Summer Print Making Workshop: Govt. College of Art Chandigarh and U.S. International Communication Agency New Delhi at Chandigarh.
- 1993 Painters Camp at NaggarKulluManali by NZCC, Patiala
- 1997 All India Painters camp at KudPatni Top organized by J&K Academy of Art Culture and Languages Jammu (J&K) 7-16 June, 1997
- 2001 AIFACS All India Senior Artists Camp, 27-31 December 2001, New Delhi
- 2001 Three days ‘artists’ camp at Andreta, Kangra (H.P) Birth Centenary of Sir Sobha Singh organized by North Zone Cultural Centre, Patiala November 2-7, 2007
- 2003 National Painters Camp at Peterhoff, Shimla, organized by NZCC and Lalit Kala Akademi, New Delhi, 6-10 August 2003
- 2008 National Painters Camp at Hotel Casino, Willington Island Kochi, Kerala (cgh earth experience) reg. from September 05th to 14th 2008
- 2016 National Workshop of Tribal,Folk,& Contemporary Art Deoghar, Jharkhand 17-20 March 2016
- Individual Expressions 03 An Exhibition & Workshop 26 May – 01 June 2015 at IRMT Naggar, Distt Kullu H.P.
- Individual Expressions 05 An Exhibition OF Paintings & Prints 03-08 November 2016 2015 at Modern Art Exhibition Hall, IRMT Naggar, Distt Kullu H.P.
- Individual Expressions 04 An International Art Workshop with Dr. Prof. Clemens Beungkun Sou 15-18 January 2016 at Naggar, Distt Kullu H.P.
- Individual Expressions 06 – All India Art Exhibition and Nature Study and Sketching Art Workshop at Bhuri Singh Museum, Chamba H.P. 27-30 September 2016
- National Art workshop- Camp 05-08 January 2017 at OfftheWall Super Centre Sakchi, Jamshedpur,Jharkhand.
- The 17’S Collision 17 Artists on 17-19 January 2017,Near Plaza Sector 17,Chandigarh by Lalit Kala Akademi
CAMPS STATE LEVEL:
- 1991 Painting workshop by Chandigarh LalitKala Akademi at Chandigarh.
- 2002 Drawings Workshop by Chandigarh Lalit Kala Academy on the premises of Govt. College of Art, Chandigarh.
- 2009 Paintings workshop led by Eminent Painter Paramjit Singh organized by Chandigarh Lalit Kala Akademy and Chandigarh Art Heritage Festival from 29th March to 1st April, 2009
- 2014 Four Day –Painting Workshop 7-10 December 2014 held at the Government Museum & Art Gallery Chandigarh,India
- 2015 Symphony – Art and Technology Painting & Sculpture National workshop 2015 held at the PEC University of Technology Sector 12, UT Chandigarh
- 2014 – Painting -CONTEMORARY ART SECTION at Government Museum Art Gallery
- 1983 Govt. Museum and Art Gallery, Chandigarh Architectural Space.
- 1989 Museum and Art Gallery Punjabi University, Patiala Drawing Untitled.
- 1989-91North Zone Culture Centre, Patiala Drawing Untitled
- 1992 Lalit Kala Akademy, RabindraBhawan, New Delhi Untitled 33
- 1995 HP State Deptt. of Art, Culture & Languages, Shimla. (H.P) Mother & Daughters
- 1995-97Himachal State Museum. Shimla- Drawing- Serenity
- 1981-1982: Alfred Allan Advertising, New Delhi as Graphic Artist
- 1982: Lintas India, New Delhi, as Graphic Artists.
- 1982-1986: Marketing Mix Group India Limited, Chandigarh as Senior Visualizer
- 2000-2012: Elevation Advertising Private Limited as Art Director
- 2012- 2013: Assistant Professor in the Department of FineArts –Applied Art and Animation under Lovely Faculty of Business and Applied Arts. Lovely Professional University, Phagwara, Punjab
MEMBERS OF JURY:
- Annual art Exhibition-2009.Members of Jury Prabhinder Lall Annual art Exhibition-2009. Govt. College of Art Chandigarh.
- Chitkara School of Planning & Architecture, Chitkara University Punjab As External Examiner for the- Visual Arts & Design Basics, 19 December 2011.
- 48th Annual art Exhibition on 2013 Government College of Art, Chandigarh. Annual art Exhibition 2013 Members of Jury Prabhinder Lall
- Members of Jury and selection Committee at Shimla for state Award 2015 State Award -09 March 2016 at Himachal Academy of Arts Culture and Language, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh 171001.
- External Examiner/Jury at Lovely Professional University Jalandhar, Punjab for Portfolio Assessment, for Post Graduate students - Applied Art 2017
- External Examiner/ Jury at Panjab University and Government College of Art Chandigarh For Portfolio Assessment for Post Graduation students – Applied Art 2017