I am fascinated by the field of art and the area of psychology around it.
My main interest has grown to be centered around color and line, and their unique approach in the creation of “Expressive Forms”. Hence, the process of my work is guided by the tactile quality of paint. I start applying colour onto my drawing till these two become one in the realisation of my idea of these “Significant Forms”.
- MFA (Painting) from College of Art University of Delhi, Pursuing
- BFA (Painting) from College of Art University of Delhi, 2016
- 2016-17, Annual Exhibition in Nehru Centre by Prafulla Dahanukar Art Foundation.
- 2016, Reserve Bank of India Art Competition.
- 2015, Annual Art Exhibition, Sahitya Kala Parishad, Govt. of NCT Delhi.
- 2014, All India Art Exhibition, AIFACS, NDMC.
- 2017, North Zone Bronze in tapestry Category, Prafulla Dahanukar Art Foundation.
- 2017, Awarded Second prize, Academic performance, MFA previous year, College of Art, Delhi University.
- 2016, Awarded First prize, BFA final year Academic performance, College of Art, Delhi University.
- 2015, Awarded in Painting, Annual Art Exhibition, Sahitya Kala Parishad, Govt. of NCT, Delhi.
- 2015, Awarded Second prize, Academic performance, College of Art, Delhi University.
- 2015, Awarded First prize, Graffiti War, G.D Goenka University.
- 2017, The CABOODLE ‘CATCH THEM YOUNG’, ARTS4ALL, New Delhi
- 2017, Annual Exhibition at Nehru Centre, Mumbai, Prafulla Dahanukar Foundation.
- 2015, Annual Art Exhibition, Sahitya Kala Parishad, Govt. of N.C.T. Delhi AIFACS.
- 2016, Reserve Bank of India, Art Competition.
- 2016, Group Exhibition titled ‘More than Human’, Art Explore Gallery, New Delhi.
- 2016, Annual show of Contemporary art, Gurgoan.
- 2016, Group Exhibition, Faculty of Fine Art, M.S.U. University, Vadodara.
- 2016, Group Exhibition, Lokayata Art Gallery, New Delhi.
- 2012-2017, Annual Art Exhibition, College of Art, Delhi University.
- 2016 & 2014, Delhi University Student’s Exhibition at North Campus.
- 2015, Group Exhibition, Zorba the Buddha , New Delhi.
- 2014, All India Art Exhibition organized by NDMC at AIFACS.
- 2016, Wall painting on Bollywood theme, Times Square Mall, Dehradun.
- 2015, Wall painting, Shopping Mall, Ambala , Punjab.
- 2014, Wall painting, JAIPEE VASANT CONTINENTAL, New Delhi.
- 2014, Russian traditional craft workshop, Russian Cultural Centre.
- September 23, 2016, THE NEW INDIAN EXPRESS: Art chronicles: Young age artists and their renaissance works-by Georgina Maddox.
- April 24, 2017, BIG ART TALENT SPOTTING by Georgina Maddox.
- Art Explore, New Delhi.
- New Delhi.
WORKS IN COLLECTION:
- Art Explore, New Delhi
- Private collection in India and U.S.A