- Biography - She is just another ‘unique’ artist in the pack of millions and truly it is. Her style of paintings and sketch depicts the thoughts,feelings and human relations where her experiences, the happy and the sad faces around her act as inspiration for her.Everything arounf her, be it the colorful sky,waves on ocean,snow on the window sill, shadow of the clouds on the mountain and precisely everything around her are the part of her works. Her weapon is charcoal as she is passionate about charcoal art. She has the ability to imbue all colors of life in her black and white work. Her idea of presenting the objects, landscapes, ideas and emotions in black and white is fascinating.You can also see her drawings and other works on her facebook page- the charcoal times.Many of her works have been used by various authors and bloggers for their articles in DNA, and Hindustan times.
- About me - I am just another ‘unique’ artist in a pack of millions J J
- My inspiration – thoughts, feelings, experiences, happy faces, sad faces, colourful sky, waves on ocean, snow on the window sill, clouds’ shadow on the mountain….precisely anything that is natural and alive
- Why charcoal - "When you say artist, you could mean anyone who is creating - someone with a brush, someone with a shovel, someone with a pen... I chose CHARCOAL ! I am passionate about Charcoal art and i see all colours in the shades of black and white. No, i do not hate colours, infact, i like all that is colourful (red being my favourite colour), but the idea of presenting the objects, landscape, ideas, emotions and thoughts in black and white fascinates me !!
- My drawings - Please check out my facebook page – The Charcoal Times Some of my drawings have been used by authors and bloggers in their articles in the newspapers like Hindustan Times, DNA and various blogs. Each art depicts a story or an emotion that all humans can relate with, in one way or another, at one point of time or another…