Date Of Birth: 5th July, 1976
As a human being all of us think about life and the situations, which occurs within it, but an artist has been privileged with the capacity to think more critically about them and than reacting to them in visual terms. Questioning about my existence on the globe, often a thought comes to my mind that by expressing my ideas and thinking through my art, my existence can find its reason, if it can bring attention of even a few people to the areas of concern in our society.
My work is reflection of my thoughts, reactions and of time in which I exist and to express my concern with maximum penetration has been my attempt.
AWARD AND PRIZES:
- Research scholarship by Lalit Kala Academy, 2006-07.
- Honorable Mention, 6th Bharat Bhawan International Biennial of Print-Art, 2004.
- Award for Best Entry in the field of Graphics, Sahitya Kala Parishad, New Delhi, 2003.
- National Scholarship, Deptt. Of Culture, Govt. of India, 2002.
- Merit Certificate, Nokia Asia Pacific Art Contest, 2001 & 2002.
- 1st Prize, College Of Art Exhibition, 1999.
- 2nd Prize, Gandhi Samiti, New Delhi, 1999.
- Merit Certificate, Avantika (a group of contemporary artists), 1997.
- M.F.A. (GRAPHICS) M.S.U. Vadodara, 2002
- B.F.A. (PAINTING) College of Art, Delhi University 2000
- First International Print Biennial, LKA, India, 2018.
- Internaional Art Fest, Painting & Sculpture Exhibition, Ernakulam, Kerela, 2018.
- Art Mart International at Khajuraho, 2018.
- Tokyo International mini-print Triennial, 2005.
- Group Exhibition of contemporary British and Indian Artists organized by Art Power for Future Hope, London, 2005.
- 6th Bharat Bhawan International Biennial of Print-Art, 2004.
- Nokia Asia Pacific Art Exhibition, 2001 & 2000
- 90th Annual All India Art Exhibition, AIFACS, Delhi, 2017.
- 46th National Exhibition of Art, LKA, 2004 Kochi.
- “Yuva Mahotsava”, Sahitya kala parishad, Delhi, 2003 & 1998.
- Convocation Show at AIFACS by College of Art, 2001.
- An Exhibition organized by Gandhi Samiti at Rabindra Bhawan, 1999.
- Group show by Avantika at Green Wood Art Gallery, 1997.
- ‘Untitled’ a group show at Chandigarh, 2014.
- ‘Ghumakkad’ a group show of paintings at Rabindra Bhavan, New Delhi, 2012.
- ‘Together’ a group show of paintings at Rabindra Bhavan, New Delhi, 2012.
- ‘Freshly squeezed’ a group show at Suchitrra Arts, Mumbai, 2008.
- ‘Continuum’ an exhibition at Hyatt Regency, New Delhi, 2008.
- Group show of painting at Shridharani Art Gallery, New Delhi, 2007.
- ‘Mark, Etch & Print’ a group shows of prints at Art Konsult, New Delhi, 2006.
- ‘Dark horses –II’ a group show of paintings at ‘ Visual Art Gallery’ India Habitat Center, 2006
- ‘Mystique Journey’ a group show of paintings at ‘Rabindra Bhavan’, 2006
- ‘Impression’ a group show of prints at ‘Krishna Collections Art Gallery’,2006
- ‘Dark Horses’ a group show of paintings at ‘ Gallerie Alternatives’,2005
- ‘Going Potty’ a show at Ashoka Hotel by ‘The Foundation for Arts’, 2005
- Group Exhibition at Rabindra Bhawan by Forum of ex-students of college of Art, Delhi, 2005
- ‘Hiroshima-Never Again’ a show curated by Suneet Chopra at Arpana Gallery Delhi, 2005
- ‘Abhivyakti’ , An Exhibition of Painting at ‘Shridharani Art Gallery’ Delhi, 2004
- ‘Abhivyakti’ , An Exhibition of Painting at ‘Jehangir Art Gallery’ Mumbai, 2004
- ‘Reflections’, An Exhibition of Graphic Prints at ‘Art Core’ Vadodara, 2001
- All India painting workshop organized by AIFACS 2014 & 2017.
- Painting workshop conducted by Sahitya Kala Parishad at Rajghat 2010.
- All India painting workshop organized by AIFACS 2009.
- Painting workshop conducted by Sahitya Kala Parishad at Pragati Maidan 2009.
- National art camp organized by Kerela Lalit Kala academy at Spice Village, Thekkady 2008.
- All India painting workshop organized by AIFACS 2006
- Prime Minister Conference Hall.
- Private Collection in Brazil, California, Russia and different parts of India.