I aspire to build a long lasting career with an organization where I shall endeavor to contribute to the goals of the organization working individually or in groups and simultaneously enriching the organization and myself.
HR Professional with experience of over 10 years in Strategic Planning, Resourcing & Recruitment, New Initiatives as well as in Organisational Development. Additionally possess hands-on experience in implementing HR Systems and Policies geared towards enhancing employee productivity and building committed teams.
- Working as Assistant Manager-HR with Manupatra Information Services Pvt. Ltd., since September, 2016.
- Previous assignment was as Sr. Executive-HR to M/S Maharaja Shoes (my Husband’s family business), from July, 2012 to August 2016.
- Previous assignment was with M/S Wockhardt Ltd., as an Executive - HR., from April 2007– April 2012.
- HR Generalist Affairs
- Recruitment & Retention
- Exit & Settlement
- Employee engagement/ counseling
- Benefits & Payroll Management
- Employees Development & Training
- Program/ Event Management
- Performance Appraisal
- HR Policy Formulation & Implementation
- Talent Acquisition
- Mapping & tracking of vacancies based on the Manpower Planning and budgeting
- Sourcing of Profiles: Through Online Portals, Internal Database, Employee references, Consultants, Advertisements, and Campus Interviews, Walk Ins
- Screening and Short-listing of candidatures for the respective department
- Scheduling and Lining up the candidates for the interviews.
- Selection Process: Negotiation and making of final offer
- Accelerating the mechanism of Direct recruitment to attract talent
- Keeping track of Daily Manpower Count changes. Preparation & finalization of HR-MIS
- Induction & Orientation
- Induction process for New Joinees Scheduling & coordinating with the departments involved in Induction program
- Clarifying his/her issues related to HR Policies & compensation & benefits.
- HR Software Maintenance
- Offer, Hiring, Promotion, Transfer, Separation & other actions when applicable
- Have experience of Maintaining & updating the employees' data on SAP.
- Generating reports form HR Software.
- Training & Development
- Identification of Training Needs (With Department Heads)
- Preparation of the Training Matrix & Annual Training Calendar
- Coordination for the in-house and external training programmes.
- Ensuring the training effectiveness through training evaluation (both written & on the job)
- Employee Relations/ Engagement
- Anchoring Employee Helpdesk
- Initiated Birthday Celebrations
- Organizing EG/ER events such as annually organizing Picnics & in-company get-togethers, sports activities, quiz etc. and co-coordinating with all concerned vendor/parties.
- Actively involved in Employee Communication activities- Developing and implementing communicating plans on all HR initiatives and welfare measures.
- Support the administration of benefits such as Mediclaim, Education Assistance, Career Growth, etc
- Handling the Grievance Cell and to ensure that employee issues regarding Salary, Tax Calculation, Transport, Cafeteria, etc. are handled in a satisfactory manner.
- Organizing regular Employee Medical Check-up
- Timekeeping & leave records for all the employees
- Generating various reports & updating managers from time to time.
- Performance Management/ Annual Appraisal
- Facilitating the Performance Management System
- Managing the complete appraisal cycle from KRA setting to pay review & identifying the scope for enhancing the same.
- Ensuring timely Confirmations & Annual Appraisals.
- Responsible for Post Appraisal analysis & recommendations
- Administration & Facilities
- Responsible for smooth working of Housekeeping, Canteen, Security, Contract Labour, Garden Maintenance, Front Office, Company Vehicle.
- Renew the contracts for outsourced services of the location, every year
- Management of Interns/Apprentices/EPP
- Safety activities co-ordination
- Payroll Management & Annual Budget
- Giving salary inputs to Finance Department (at local & corporate level) every month for timely salary processing
- Preparing & Presenting Annual Revenue & Salary Budget to the Top Management
- Preparation & timely review and updation of HR/ Admn SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures)
- Maintaining the records/ formats related to SOPs and presenting them to the auditors, as and when required.
- Preparing/ Renewing Annual Agreements for Housekeeping, Pest Control, Linen Washing, Medical Check-up e.t.c.
- Preparation and updation of HR/ Admn SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures).
- Preparing MIS related to New Joinees, Attrition, Key Talents, Retention
- Sending the HR MIS & co-ordinating with Corporate-HR on daily basis.
|DEGREE||NAME OF EXAM.||PASSING YEAR||BOARD/ UNIV.||INSTITUTION||PERCENTAGE|
|Post Graduation||PGDBM - HR (Human Resource)||2007||Apeejay Institute of Management||New Delhi||75%|
|Graduation||B B A||2004||HRMM Vidyalaya||GNDU., Jalandhar||69%|
|12TH||A.I.S.S.C.E||2001||C.B.S.E||Sri Guru Harkrishan Public School, Amritsar||74%|
|1999||C.B.S.E||Bhartiya Vidya Bhawan, Amritsar||70%|
- Conversant in Windows, MS-Office and Multi-Media.
- Conversant with SAP-HR/R-3 module (Covers Organizational Structure, Recruitment, Training & Development, Pay Roll, Performance Appraisal, HR-MIS and Personnel Administration).
- Date of Birth : March 18, 1984
- Gender : Female
- Languages Known : English, Hindi & Panjabi
- Marital Status : Married
- Father’s Name : Mr. Amrik Kumar