- Sale!Sold Out
- Sale!Sold Out
- $ 1,872
- Sold Out$ 1,560
- $ 1,092
- Sold Out$ 1,872
Born: Kolkata 1972
- Bachelor of Visual Art with Ist class Honours degree, 1995, Calcutta University (Govt. College of Art and Craft Kolkata)
- 2017 : President Award from Art Master Australia International Painting Competion.
- 2017 :Retro International Art Contest , Gold & Certificate of Merit.
- 2016: Certificate of Merit for International Watercolor Society Exhibition in Kathmandu ( Nepal ) for Painting selection.
- 2010 July : FineArtViews' BoldBrushtm Painting Competition Sponsored by FineArtStudio,(USA) Finalist -Outstanding Watercolor Award for Cityscape Sponsor: InformedCollector J udge: FAV Jury
- 2010 : Honorable mention with certificate award in the 2010 International Landscape Art Contest. From MyArtContest Juror, Ingrid Marrero (Artist ,USA), has granted this award.
- 2010 : Awarded certificate of merit for Watercolor Painting ,West Bengal State Charukala Exhibition, West Bengal Govt. Inaugurated West Bengal Chief Minister in Calcutta Information Center.
- 2010: Art Kudos International Juried Art Competition and Exhibition , awarded selected finalists Artist in the world.
- 2009: Awarded Honorable Mention Virginia International Art Show, GCCR Gallery, Richmond, Virginia (USA)
- 2008. Special Recognition award ISAP (International Society of Acrylic Painters), Artgalley Website Award,
- Juror was John Cogan , ( Eminent International famous Acrylic paintings , USA. )
- 2007 : Special Recognition award , 7th Annual Summer All Media Juried Online International Art Exhibition | Upstream People Gallery,USA,(out of 256 paintings All over the world)
- 2004: Awarded Certificate of Appreciation in the field of Art-in-Utility – Jury were Paresh Maity & Chitravanu Majumdar (Emeninent Painter in India )
- 2004:Certificate of Merit for watercolor painting exhibition from Eastern Zonal Cultural Center (EZCC),Ministry of Cultural,Govt of India.
- 2001: Certificate of Merit from Brtiish Council , Kolkata, Tara Inter national and Nandan (Film Center , Kolkata ) for
- Annimation Workshop conducted by senior lecturer of graphics and course leader Staffordshire University, (UK) Organized by British Council,Nandan and Tara International.
- 2003 : Certificate of participation Chitra Santha( National Kala Mela ) from Karnataka Chitrakala Parishath , Bangalore.
- 2004,03,01 : Certificate of Merit for Selected water color painting in All India Fine Art Exhibition in Academy of Fine Arts, Kolkata.
- 1996,97 : Certificate of Merit for Selected and Exhibited best Cartoon and Caricature Category The Hindustan Times CartoonContest.
- 1994,95: Certificate of Merit for Selected Best 30 Paintings Exhibition Emerald Isle Gallery , Kolkata, Jury members Late Bikash Bhattacharya, Late Shamal Dutta Roy , Late Shaibal Ghosh and Nirajan Pradhan.
- 1999: Certificate of Merit for Second Place National Poster Competion in Napal , Kathamndu.
- 1992 : Certificate of Merit for Water Color Painting Selected for Exhibition from Fine Art Society , St. Xaviers College in Kolkata.
- 1989: Third Prize Poster Drawing Nehru Yuva Kendra (An Autonomus Organisation Under Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India.
- 1986:Certificate of Merit for Togather of Peace painting Competion organized West Bengal Govt. School Teachers’ Association, Calcutta.
- 1993 Tagore Art Gallery, Organized by International Airport Authority of India.
- 1996 A.B.N. Amro Bank (ITC Center Kolkata) , Organized by ABN Amro Bank.
- 1999 Siddhartha Art Gallery, Kathamndu,
- 2000: Museum at Patan Darbur Square, Kathamndu, Nepal. Exhibition Inaugurated by Late His Majesty King Birendra Shah Dev,s daughter Late Her Royal Princess Shruti Rajlakshimi Devi Rana, Nepal.
- 2015 : Academy of Fine Arts ( New South A Gallery ) , Kolkata
- 2016 : Academy of Fine Arts ( New South A Gallery ) , Kolkata
- 2017 : Academy of Fine Arts ( West Gallery ) , Kolkata
Participated and Selected paintings different National and International Show.
- 1994-2007. Birla Academy 2 nd Annual Art Exhibition.Kolkata, India
- Participated in Pennsylvania Water color Society ,USA Annual international Water show, 1992-2006
- Selected Bowring Fine Art Auction which held in I.T.C. Soner Bengal five star hotel in Kolkata,
- AIFACS Annual All India Art Exhibition. In New Delhi.
- Attended Bangalore Open Art Fair organized and Invited Sanskrit Kala Kendra, Bangalore,
- Participated in All India EMILY SCHOOL OF ART (Vancouver ,Canada) organized University of Calcutta & Medical Association of America.
- Rajya Charukala Pradarsani organized by Govt. of West Bengal
- State Academy Annual Exhibition organized Calcutta Information Center
- Inter College Art Exhibition organized St. Xavier’s College
- Attended Emerald Iseal Annual Exhibition
- Participated Indian Society of Oriental Art Annual Art Exhibition.
- Participated and selected paintings for different National and International Show.
- Attended Ideas-idols-icons organized by Max Mueller Bhavan Kolkata, India.
- Participated in Eastern Zonal Cultural Center (EZCC) , Kolkata Water color Painting Exhibition.
- Member of 4 man show Academy of Fine Arts New South Gallery.
- Watercolor have selected The WAS-H 32nd International Exhibition 2009.organise Houston Watercolor Society, Houston, U.S.A. Juror: Judy Morris
- 2008, The International Society of Acrylic Painters, USA award for International Acrylic, Exhibition.
- 2008, Jordan Art Gallery,Texas, USA , International Art Gallery Exhibition .
- 2008 Annual Summer All Media Juried Online International Art Exhibition | Upstream People Gallery Gallery,USA,(out of 256 paintings All over the world)
- 2016 Invited as a Guest Artist “ Paint for Georgia “ in Georgia.
- 2017 Invited as a Artist Residency & Guest Artist The Schoolhouse at Mutianyu in China.
Participated many National & International Prestigious Art Workshops in India & Abroad