And it feels like only yesterday that we were washing off the Holi colours, but here we are with Diwali knocking on the door with the spirit of sharing!
Call us your “Diwali Santa” and we will answer!
For the anxious son wondering what to gift his family from his first salary, for the husband who always loves the last minute shopping spree, for the Daughter in law to be who needs to impress the Parents but is too stuck up with work and practically anyone who wishes but somehow can not act, look no further my lovelies!
We bring to you “THE FIVE” Handpicked by the creators of “ArtVault”, these gifting ideas will make you the talk of the town and your loved ones feeling overly loved !
- Wooden nameplate– Beautiful wooden handicrafts are the flavor of the season. These are something which can never go out of fashion. You can just imagine the look on your wife’s or girlfriends’ face when she receives this cute couple statue nameplate! Easily maintainable and beautiful in its own right this is sure to bring a smile on the young couple’s face!
- Fine Art Photographs–For all the photography enthusiasts, nothing else is soothing to the eye than aesthetically shot photographs, especially in monochrome. So if your sister is an aspiring photographer or there is hidden photography bug in your father which he couldn’t cultivate, nothing is a better gift that what they love the most.
- Handmade Bags–Be it totes, sling bags or satchel bags, bags are something which your sister will always adore. This Diwali surprise her with your aesthetic taste by gifting her handmade bags. She sure will love you for the rest of your life!
- Lamps-Lamps have always been a popular choice for gifting in the festival of lights. However, terracotta lamps or lamps with Madhubani paintings on it are something nobody has seen earlier! These two beautiful lamps are something that can lighten up your gloomy day in a jiffy.
- German Silver Articles-German Silver cutlery sets has forever been the luxury of kings. Thus, if you want to splurge a bit during this Diwali and want to pamper you loved ones a teeny bit more, these products are something you should watch out for. Finest quality cutlery sets carved from German silver can be an excellent option for adding to the aesthetic splendour of any dinner table or gifting to your loved ones. Be it a tea pot set or the exquisitely wine glasses, these beauties you must grab with open arms.
This Diwali make it special and unique!…..
For more info visit our site: ArtVault