Sougaijam Surjit Kumar Singh
- MFA (Painting) studied at S. N. School, Hyderabad Central University. (Could not complete Final Yr. due to personal reasons) – 2010-2011
- BFA (Painting) from College of Art, Delhi – 2003-2007
- Sc. (Social Anthropology) from Delhi University – 2001-2003
- Foreign Language Competence: Advanced spoken and written skills in English language.
- 2018: Winter Show, Garhi Art Gallery, Delhi
- 2017: Harmony Hall, Nehru Centre, Mumbai
- 2017: Winter Show, Garhi Art Gallery, Delhi
- 2016: Art Fiesta, M.F. Husain Gallery, Delhi
- 2015: Manifestations (3 Men Show), Lalit kala Akademi, Delhi
- 2012: Ramada Hotel, Gurgaon
- 2010: AIFACS Annual Show, Delhi
- 2010: Aranya, Indian Museum, Kolkata
- 2007: Camel Art Foundation, Govt. College of Art, Chandigarh
- 2005: New Delhi Fringe Festival, Delhi
- 2005: Women And War, Visual Arts Gallery, India Habitat Centre, Delhi
- 2005: Ravi Jain Memorial Annual Show, Dhoomimal Gallery, Delhi
- 2005: Pragati Maidan, Delhi
- 2007: In Search - The Stream of Consciousness, AIFACS, Delhi
- 2003: Delhi University
- 2018: International Artists’ Camp, Khajuraho
- 2018: Artists’ Camp, Lalit Kala Akademi Regional Centre Garhi, New Delhi
- 2006: Kala Mahotsav, Sahitya Kala Parishad, Delhi
- 2005: Gender Equality, orgd. by UNESCO, Delhi
- 2005: Women and War, orgd. by Red Cross, Delhi
- 2017: Gold Medal, Prafulla Dahanukar Art Foundation, Kalanand NE Zone
- 2011: Elizabeth Greenshields Grant, Canada
- 2009: Aranya Award, RAD Kolkata
- 2004-2005: Topper’s Award and Scholarship, College of Art, Delhi
- 1999: Silver Medal in Painting, East Zone Inter University Youth Festival, Raipur
- 1995: Silver Medal in Painting, All India NavodayaVidyalaya painting competition.
Lalit Kala Akademi Delhi, AIFACS Delhi, Madhya Pradesh Govt., Dhoomimal Gallery, Krishna’s Collection, Hindustan Times Delhi, Sahitya Kala Parishad Delhi, Sanskar Bharti, Red Cross, UNESCO, College of Art Delhi, IGAU Chhattisgarh.
Private Collections in India and Abroad.