DATE OF BIRTH: 5th November, 1969
- Bachelor of Arts from Jiwaji University, Gwalior in year 1990 With First Divison
- Master of Arts (Painting) from Jiwaji University Gwalior in year 1995 With First Divison
- National Diploma in Fine Art (Sculpture) from M.P. Board of Technical Education Bhopal in 1992 in First Division (Honors).
- Expertise in Painting (majorly in all medium, drawing, creative, semi-realistic and folk style) and making sculptures (majorly clay modeling, composition and portrait).
- Graphic Designing. Expertise in Coral Draw, Photoshop software.
- Various Languages known mainly Marathi, Gujrati, Hindi, Punjabi & English.
Working as a Free Lance Artist.
- Teaching as Painting Teacher in Scindia Kanya Vidyalaya Gwalior 2013-2018.
Major responsibilities: Teaching Drawing, Painting (10th, 11th, 12th) prepare students for IPSC and all inter school inter house art competitions, making stage design for all events and also coordinate cultural events in school.
- Teaching as Art Teacher in Venus Public School Gwalior 2011-2013.
- Teaching as Lecturer in Gov. fine Arts Collage Gwalior as a Guest Faculty 2008-09.Major responsibilities: Teaching Sculpture & Drawing
- Trump Card Communication Pvt.Ltd, Ahmedabad as a Graphic
Designer/Visualizer from 1998 to 2000.
Major responsibilities: Visualizing Add. Poster & Brochure, Making Design on Coral Draw, Illustration and Sketches .
- Worked with M/S. Dainik Aaj News Paper Gwalior as a Artist/Add.Designer from
Aug.93 to May 1995. Major responsibilities: Making Design of Advertising
- Prepared External decor of Shilp Bazar on Exhibition sponsored by Dev.
Commissioner Handi Craft in Gwalior Trade Fair. Major responsibilities: Decoration (Folk Style).
ACHIEVEMENT AND ASSOCIATION:
- Associated with major art groups viz Kala Rang Kala sang, Gwalior, Kala Veethika Gwalior, Kala Samooh, Kala Mandir and natyayan, Gwalior.
- Participated in collection mainly in Municipal Corporation Museum in Gwalior and many private collections.
- National from Lalit Kala Akadmi Delhi
- South Central Zone Nagpur.
- State Exhibition from Madhya Pradesh Kala Parishad.
- All India Medical Association, Gwalior
- Terra Cotta Exhibition in Gwalior.
- All India Art Exhibition from Avantika (Delhi) inGwalior 1998.
- Sculpture Camp (INTACH) Gwalior.
- Painting & Sculpture Camp from Municipal Corpporation Gwalior 1994.
- Painting Camp "KALA RANG KALA SANG" Gwalior 2005,2006, 2008
- Rang-Utsav Gwalior 2011
- Sculpture and Painting Camp In Gwalior Utsav in 2012
- Group show in Gwalior 2013
- Group show in IFACS Delhi in 2014
- Group show in Kala Vithika Gwalior in 2015