To travel, capture and experience the diverse life forms of nature.
- Currently I am working on my photography skills by trying out different ways of clicking the pictures.
- Worked with R. Batliboi & Associates LLP (Audit Affiliate of ERNST & YOUNG PRIVATE LIMITED) as a CA Intern in Assurance (June 2011 - July 2014).
- Worked as an Underwriter with GE Capital (December 2010 - May 2011).
- As a photographer I have covered some events that include Pre-wedding shoots, Birthdays and also won a couple of online contests.
PREVIOUS JOB DETAILS:
A. Working on various audit procedures including:
- Performing Substantive Audit Procedures
- Cash Procedures
- Accounts Payable/Receivable
- Preparation and auditing of Lead Sheets
- Testing of Various Controls
- Performing Walkthroughs of Processes
- SOX Testing
B. Examination and analysis of financial records and statements:
- Auditing of all the ledgers, journals and expenses, provisions for expenses payable,
- prepaid expenses, advances and imprest system
- Fixed Assets and Depreciation reasonables
- Ledger Scrutiny
- Stock valuation and inter unit reconciliations
- Testing basic functionalities like BRS, Depreciation
- Ensuring Compliance with the Legal provisions, Accounting Standards, ASI’s, guidance notes issued by the ICAI and other legal pronouncements.
- Identification of internal checks and control system for various processes of the client’s organization and scope of improvements therein.
- Assisted TAS Team for the scrutinization of Flat Allotment files and the Plans and Payment details of Buyers.
- List of Clients Audited since June 2011: (Statutory Audit, Taxation Audits and Limited Reviews)
- A2Z Group
- Pneumax Group
- Steag Energy Services
- Intercontinental Hotel Group
- E&Y Global Shared Services
- Walton Street Private Limited (Blossom-TAS)
- Lemon Tree Hotels
- Ireo Private Limited
- Logix Group
- Cairn Energy Plc
- Alpha G Corp
- As an underwriter, srcutinizing and processing SBI credit card applications across India and assinging credit limits to the applicants based on their credit history information.
a. Pursuing CA:
- Cleared CPT in August 2007 (64%)
- Cleared IPCE (Group I) November 2010 (51%)
- Cleared IPCE (Group II) May 2012 (65%)
- Cleared FINAL (Group I) November 2014 (58.75%)
- Appeared FINAL (Group II) May 2016 (Result Awaited)
b. A. (Hons.) Economics, Dyal Singh College, University Of Delhi, 2009 (49%)
c. 12th from A.V. Public School, Dr. Mukherjee Nagar, Delhi, (CBSE Board), 2005 (82%)
d. 10th from A.V. Public School, Dr. Mukherjee Nagar, Delhi (CBSE Board), 2003 (71%)
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES/ACHIEVEMENTS
- Won the “EY Excellerator” for the Quarter ended March, 2013. (An award that recognizes individuals who demonstrate excellence in their field of work and stand out as champions)
- Attended compulsory 100 hours of Computer Training as per ICAI curriculum covering basics of Computers, Microsoft Office, Tally and Internet
- Worked as an event promoter with NGO “WILD FIRE TRIBE”
- Zonal level cricket player
- Core member of the Debating Committee of Economics Department in college
SKILLS & HOBBIES
- Computer Skills: Well versed with MS-OFFICE (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Soft Skills: Team player, analytical bent of mind, pleasing personality and good orator
Hobbies: Playing cricket and table tennis