Born: 1st August, 1971 in Telangana.
- 2006 Master of Visual Arts (Art history & Aesthetics), Faculty of Fine Arts, Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda.
- 2002 Bachelor of Fine Arts (Painting), Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (J.N.T.U), Hyderabad
- 2006 UGC – NET (National Eligibility Test) cleared.
- Presently working as Assitant professor (Art history) at JNAFAU, Hyderabad, 2014
- Worked as Art & Craft Teacher at Sarjak Hobby Centre for Adults, Vadodara 2010-2012
- Worked as Visiting Faculty at C.N College of Fine Arts, Ahmedabad in 2010
- Worked as a Temporary lecturer (Concept Art) at Tekhnix Institute for Film and Animation, Vadodara, 2009
- Worked as Art Curator at Sarjan Art Gallery, Vadodara 2008-2009
- Worked as Art Curator at Kaleidoscope Art Gallery, Vadodara 2006-2007
- 2015 organized an international seminar-Rethinking Public Space: A Seminar on Relevance of Urban Art in Public in Hyderabad- in collaboration with Bordeaux (France)
- 2007-2012 Curated and Co-ordinated several Art shows across the country.
- 2007-2012 Contributed with numerous Catalogue essays and Talks on Contemporary Art.
Published articles and reviews:
- Article on ‘Public Sculpture In Baroda’, Kala Dirgha, vol 23, 2005
- Show review of ‘Installation as Representation’ by Anju Dodiya’s installations entitled Throne of Frost mounted by Bodhi Art at the Durbar Hall of Laxmi Vilas Palace, Vadodara for Matters of Art, e-magazine, 2007
- Show review of, ‘ Signals that you can’t miss’, by Baroda-based artist Nirmala Biluka’s solo show at Gallery Studio Napean, Mumbai, for Matters of Art, e-magazine, 2007
- Show review of ‘Metaphors for living: Paintings and Sculptures’ by Piraji Sagara’ for Matters of Art, e-magazine,2007
- ‘Man of Vibrant colours’ an interview with artist Thota Vaikuntam for Matters of Art, e-magazine, 2006
- Catalogue essay for ‘The Sacred & Profane’ a solo show by Rachana Nagarkar at Jehangir Art Gallery,
- Catalogue essay for ‘Po10tial’, a group show at Kalakriti Art Gallery, Hyderabad, 2010.
- Catalogue essay for ‘I am Gandhi’ a solo show by Kishan Duriseti at Sarjan Art gallery ,Baroda,
- Catalogue essay for ‘THE VOYAGE’ a solo show by Aniketa Deshpande at Jehangir Art Gallery, Mumbai, 2010.
- Catalogue essay for ‘EDGE 2 EDGE’ group show by IMA foundation in London .2009.
- Catalogue essay for'Endless Echo', a painting exhibition by Apurva Desai at Sarjan Art Gallery, Baroda. 2009
- Catalogue essay for ‘Chrysalis: Progressive Art of a New Legion’, a group show at Hutee Singh Museum, Ahmedabad 2009
- Curatorial note for ‘Tryst with Telangana’, a group show of Hyderabad artists at Sarjan Art Gallery, 2007.
- Catalogue essay for ‘Pastoral Beauty - Made in India’ , a solo show by K.Ravi at Sarjan Art gallery, Baroda, 2008
- Curatorial note for ‘Deccani Parlance’, Kaleidoscope Art Gallery, Baroda. 2007
- Catalogue essay for ‘Reposte’, a group show at Sarjan Art gallery, 2007
- Art@Telangana, a compilation of 100 years of Visual Art in Telangana and profiles of 150 artists published in 2014, ed B. Narsinga Rao, compiled by Anand Gadapa.
- The Spirit and Works of K.S.Vass, , co authors Padma Reddy and Anand Gadapa, ed. Rukmini Devi, 2016.
- 2017 Reinterpreting Ramayana, a Solo Show at Kalakriti Art Café-Botanica, Gacchibowli, , Hyderabad
- 2010 Reinventing Ravana, a Solo Show at Le Sutra, a Concept Hotel, Mumbai
Selected Group Exhibitions:
- 2016 trending Tweets, a Two-Men Show at Kalakriti Art Gallery, Hyderabad
- 2016 Mystical Rendition’, a group show at Shrishti Art Gallery, Hyderabad,
- 2015 Group show at Diara art Gallery, Hyd,
- 2016 Group show at Muse art Gallery, Hyd,
- 2014 Group show at Gallery Space, Hyd,
- 2014 Group show at HICC, Hi-tech city, Hyd,
- 2014 Group show at Salarjung Museum Gallery, Hyd,
- 2014 Group show, Tamkanat Art Gallery, Hyderabad.
- 2014 Transparent Initiatives, at Nehru Art Gallery, JNAFAU, Hyderabad.
- 2013 Group show at Ailamma Art Gallery, Hyderabad.
- 2012 “100,000” show by TAD Art Company, New Delhi held at Indi Habitat Centre, New Delhi.
- 2011 One Square foot show’ at Hutee Singh Museum in Ahmedabad,
- 2011 Tales of Love and Betrayal: A Modern retelling of Ramayana, a three persons’ show along with M.F. Husain and Nirmala Biluka at Serindia Gallery, Bangkok, Thailand.
- 2011 ‘Baroda: Storytelling through Art’ at Serindia Gallery, Bangkok, Thailand.
- 2011 “Art for Concern”, The Annual Monsoon Show of Indian Art by Concern India Foundation, Mumbai.
- 2011 Featured as ‘Artist of the month’ on Saffron art website, April 2011.
- 2010 “Divine Stroke’ a group show of art works on cricket bats at Sarjan Art Gallery, Baroda.
- 2010 “Po10tial” a group show at Kalakriti Art Gallery, Hyderabad
- 2010 “Our Own Path..” Harvest- 2010 part-I annual show at Arushi Arts, New Delhi.
- 2010 ‘In Sync’ a joint show by Anand Gadapa& Nirmala Biluka at Seagull Foundation for the Arts, Kolkata
- 2010 ‘Art in Aid of Animals and Birds’, a Group show of paintings on Papier Mache Tavidis’ at Sarjan Art Gallery, Baroda.
- 2009 “Reinventing Ravana” a show for Le-Sutra, a Concept Hotel, ‘Out of the Blue’, Mumbai.
- 2009 “Once Upon A Time” a charity -Group show at Gallery Dusk, Mumbai.
- 2009 “The Big Picture” a Group show at Gallery Sumukha, Bangalore
- 2009 “The Revelation” a two man show at Prakrit Gallery, Chennai
- 2009 “An Ode to Perfection” a Group show at Bank On Art, New Delhi
- 2009 “Best of India” a Group show at Gallery Space, Hyderabad
- 2008 ‘Pro-Imagists’ a Group show at Sridharani Art Gallery, New Delhi
- 2007 Annual Show, Birla Academy of Art and Culture, Mumbai
- 2005 ‘Trio’ a three men show at Jehangir Art Gallery, Mumbai
Camps and Workshops:
- Participated in several workshops and Art camps held in Hyderabad, Bangalore, Delhi, Vadodara, Ahmedabad, Dehradun, and Daman.
Honours and Awards:
- 2004-06 Telugu University Scholarship, Hyderabad
- 2005-06 Malladi Scholarship, Vadodara
- 2002 Best Painting Award at Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (J.N.T.U). Annual Exhibition