Date of Birth: 02.07.1981
I was born in Jajpur, Orissa (India). Since her childhood she was passionate about creative work. At the age of 17, I have joined Bhadrak art and craft college near to her native place. For enhancing her talent, she began studying at the Govt collage of Arts and crafts in Khallikote, Orissa in the year 1998, after being selected in an entrance exam.
During her graduation she got most of her arts training such as drawing, painting, portrait studies, still life studies, craft and quick sketch.
- Bachelor of fine art 1998 to 2002
- Govt collage of arts and crafts Khallikote (Utkal University, Bhubaneswar, Odihsa, India)
She has specialized in contemporary and realistic Oil painting, water colour painting (indoor and outdoor studies), experimental with acrylic and ink, pencil sketch (indoor and outdoor studies) and craft.
- Rastriya Lalitkala Academy, Orissa, India 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001
- Sanskriti Art Festival, Keonjhar, 2000
- Vandemataram Campaign Berhampur, 2000
- First State Kalamela Bhubaneswar, 2001
- Poster Camp Khallikote, 2001
- Reflection Of Chilka Bhubaneswar, 2002
- Art & Craft festival Chitramayee State Gallery Of Fine Arts, Hyderabad– 2016
- Colour of Spring, Chitramayee State Gallery of Fine Arts, Hyderabad– 2016
- Chitramayee State Gallery of Fine Arts, Hyderabad– 2016