All my paintings are based Buddha who is symbol of peace…and on colours of chakras and their progress in the form of nature.
- Root chakra-The Root Chakra is the first chakra. It is the root of your being and establishes the deepest connections with your physical body, your environment and with the Earth.In this painting I am trying show growth takes place…only when we sow seeds of positivity within.
- Secral Chakra-The gift of this chakra is experiencing our lives through feelings and sensations. The energy of this chakra allows you to let go, to move, and to feel change and transformation occurring within your body. It allows you to experience this moment as it is, in its own fullness and here in this painting I have shown..how nature is growing faster….Develpment takes place …best…when there is peace within.
- Solar Plexus chakra-The gift of this chakra is sensing your personal power, being confident, responsible, and reliable.The third chakra is the center of your self-esteem, your willpower, self-discipline, as well as warmth in your personality.The energy of this chakra allows you to transform inertia into action and movement. It allows you to meet challenges and mover forward in your life. In this painting…nature is growing much faster….Buddha being at peace growing deep…with more confidence on his face.
- Heart Chakra-is the center of our deep bonds with other beings, our sense of caring and compassion, our feelings of self-love, altruism, generosity, kindness, and respect. The energy of anahata allows us to recognize that we are part of something larger, that we are interconnected within an intricate web of relationships extending through life and the universe.And in this painting Buddha is in centre…there is sense of love peace harmony..calmness on his face….nature has grown much larger.
- Throat chaktra-The gift of this chakra is accepting your originality, expressing your authentic voice and speaking your truth.The energy of this chakra allows you to seek knowledge that is true, beyond limitations of time and space, beyond cultural and family conditioning.In this painting Buddha is much more matured…and flower is about to bloom…my Buddha is in mood of expressing…feelings.
- Third eye chakra-The gift of this chakra is seeing – both inner and outer worlds.The energy of this chakra allows us to experience clear thought as well as gifts of spiritual contemplation and self reflection.Through the gift of seeing we can internalize the outer world and with symbolic language we can externalize the inner world. In this painting Buddha has gained knowledge… in the nature is about to bloom fully…
- Crown chakra-The energy of this chakra allows us to experience mystical oneness with everyone and everything in nature.There is no intellectual knowing at the level of seventh chakra, but there is serenity, joy, and deep peace about life.You have a sense of knowing that there is a deeper meaning of life and that there is an order that underlies all of existence.In this painting Buddha has got enlightenment…flowers completely bloomed…nature is at its best….nature and Buddha both are in oneness.